HOW TO PHOTOGRAPH YOUR FAMILY
WATCH THE VIDEO
- You bought a fancy camera to take high-quality photos of your kids, but you still take most of your pictures in auto mode
- You’re worried that your children are growing up too quickly and you’re missing crucial moments of their childhood with blurred photos and awkward smiles
- You know you should read the camera manual, but it’s so boring you can’t stick with it
- You feel intimidated by local photography classes – and you just want to learn the essential skills necessary to take better pictures
- You want someone to show you how to use your camera without making it overly complicated
- Feel completely confident every time you picked up your camera – even in low light or high action.
- Share amazing photos of your children and get lots of compliments from your friends.
- Create stunning photo walls in your house filled with gorgeous images of your family.
- Create beautiful family albums each year with photos that capture every moment of your children growing up.
MEET VICKI KNIGHTS, PROFESSIONAL FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER & BUSY MUM
Hi I’m Vicki, one of the UK’s leading family and child photographers and I’m also a mum to 2 boys.
I’ve been photographing families professionally for well over a decade now as well as my own lovely family. And I’ve seen it all! I know how to get gorgeous shots of wiggly, squirmy, (sometimes cranky) kids – and I can show you everything I’ve learnt along the way.
I wasn’t always an expert… My husband bought me my first “fancy” digital camera when I was pregnant with our first child. I was excited but overwhelmed. I didn’t even know where to start!
I just wanted to learn how to take great photos without spending days reading the boring manual. I even attended a few photography courses but walked out more confused than ever.
ANNOUNCING ‘HOW TO PHOTOGRAPH Your family’
I’ve been teaching photography workshops to hundreds of parents since 2011.
Now you can take a workshop from me without stepping foot out of your house.
You can complete this online course in your own time. And with lifetime access, you can return to it again and again.
Not only do you get the secret hints and tips that only us pros use, you also get it from a parent who understands the challenges of photographing her children and everyday life too. (I wish a course like this existed when I was learning!)
- Discover the 3 big mistakes people make when taking photos and how to ensure you don’t make them
- Find out why light is one of the most important aspects to great photos and how to find good light in all situations
- Learn the 4 ways to get that lovely blurry background in your photos
- Discover a few simple composition tips that will completely transform your photos
- Find out my simple but effective way to set up your camera to get great results without having to spend weeks reading the manual
- Ensure you don’t get overwhelmed with thousands of photos left abandoned on your hard drive
Your investment: £60
Ready to start?
Without doubt the most enjoyable and effective course I have taken.
Well-structured, easy to follow, informative and engaging content that has instantly made a huge difference to the photos I am now taking of my children.
Vicki explains what can sometimes be a bewildering and technical subject in a way that is practical and easy to grasp and makes you want to pick up your camera and get shooting immediately.
I couldn’t recommend this course more.
What We’ll Do Together
- Learn why your camera is the last thing you should think about when taking a photo|
- Find out the difference between a snapshot and a portrait (and why it’s important you take both)
- Discover why learning how to see light is more important than learning your camera settings
- Learn how to deal with all kinds of weather and shooting situations outside
- Find out what has been ruining your indoor photos and why
- Progress from just pointing and shooting to getting really creative with your family photos
- Get the pro secrets on how your angle can dramatically change your photos
- See how backgrounds take on a whole new meaning
- Exposure in a nutshell and my 4 tips for getting a lovely blurry background in your photos
- Learn the easy & effective way to set up your camera
- Know what lenses and equipment you should invest in first
- Get my 3 tips to ensure your photos collection doesn’t get out of control
- Discover my quick and easy guide to editing|
- Learn insider tips for creating beautiful family albums and photo displays around your home
- 12 training videos (2.5 hours in total) that you can access online, any time. Watch them all at once or over time.
- “How to Photograph Your Family” digital manual. A 100+ page PDF, explaining (in plain English) exactly how to take great photos of your family.
- Lifetime access. Learn at your own convenience and access the training materials for as long as you need them.
- Pocket cheat sheet to print and put in your camera bag in case you go blank when you’re out and about.
- Editing tutorial video showing you how to edit an image from start to finish.
- Action sheets with homework assignments for you to work on, getting you started straight away.
All of this for just £60
Get instant access to the course…
I cannot believe the difference this course has made to my photos in such a short space of time. Vicki’s advice is clear and easy to follow and perfectly targets the likes of myself – a Mum who bought a very nice digital SLR camera to take beautiful pictures of my children but found that I couldn’t quite get the images I wanted. So I always end up using the auto setting and hoping for the best!
This course has enabled me to finally get the gorgeous portraits I have been striving for. Vicki’s own images throughout the course are beautiful and will inspire me to keep practicing! I know I will return to a number of the modules over and over when I am looking for inspiration!
Why Should You Take an Online Course?
The best moments in life happen fast. That’s why this online course keeps up with your busy life. From start to finish, the videos take under 3 hours. Want to complete the whole thing in a cafe on a Saturday morning? Go for it! Or perhaps you’d rather divide it up over 30 minutes each evening while the kids are in bed. It’s your choice….go through the course at times that suit you.
This course is so much more than an e-book. I talk you through every step you need to know to take great photos of your children.
Remember, you have lifetime access to the course so you never “fall behind” and you can refer back to the materials whenever you need to. You can also take the course on your computer, smart phone, or tablet for maximum convenience.
Each lesson has a video where I walk you through exactly what you need to know – it’s the next best thing to me sitting next to you and showing you what do to next. You also receive a PDF manual that you can download for easy reference.
I had never undertaken an online course before and to be honest was a little apprehensive about how much I would learn but I really shouldn’t have worried!
At the end of this course, I am now confident in picking up my camera and understanding the best settings to use to get fabulous looking photos of my children. Vicki is engaging in her lectures and after each lecture, I could not wait to practice what I had learnt. I feel that this course is a must if you have a DSLR and regularly shoot on Auto and want to get off this setting and achieve results that you are proud of.
My guarantee to you
Your investment £60
Lets get started!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is this course for me?
Can I see more of Vicki’s work?
What kind of camera do I need?
Will you provide feedback on my photos?
What if I get stuck on something?
I’m outside of the UK, can I still take the course?
Can I buy the course and share it with my friend?
What do I need to watch the course videos?
What if I don’t see any difference in my photos?
I have another question you haven’t answered.
A really well-organised course that was perfect for me. I’ve had a ‘flashy’ camera for a while and haven’t known how to take a photo outside of the auto setting. This course has changed my photography for the better! I now know how to take photos with the blurry background and my photos of our kids are 100 times better than they were before. Vicki has a great way of explaining things in a simple, straightforward manner that is very easy to understand and put into practice. I would hugely recommend this course to others.
Your investment £60
Lets get started!